Logging into the web service Ease Construction
This is how to do it:
- Open a browser and go to the site ease.infobric.co.uk and click on Log in.
- Use your username and password to login.
- Make a check in the box “Keep me logged in” if you want to log in automatically next time. Think about the security – avoid this if you are using a public computer.
NOTE! Never save your Ease password on your web browser when asked, this can cause a conflict with Infobric Ease, only check the box “Keep Me Logged In” on Infobric Ease to save login details.
- You should change the automatically generated password to your own password.
- Click on your name, which stands to the right of the menu. A new dialog will open.
- Enter a new password in the Password field.
- Confirm by entering the new password again in the Confirm password field.
- Click on Save and close in the menu when you’re finished. The dialog will close.
Are you missing or have you forgotten your username and / or password?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you.