Before you can start to produce reports and monitor personnel on your site, you or one of your appointed configurators, have to add a new device to your site in Infobric Ease.
- Go to ease.infobric.co.uk and sign in with your username and password.
- Select the site from the worksite tab, top left, that you wish to add the new device to.
- Click on Units from the lower left menu.
- Click on New Unit button on the menu bar.
The new unit appears, add the specified ID for this device. (This is found on the device)
- Click Next and select device type Registration Station, select model (normally Regbox 240) and name the device.
- Click Next and configure your new device.
- Click save and close once finished, the window will close.
- Click the Update Units button to send the changes to the devices on your site.